Does he want a relationship?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tesslap
    Participant
    March 17, 2016 at 10:57 pm #95989

This guy and I are both college students.
    He and I have been talking a lot and about a week ago met up for ice-cream. He knows I like him but he’s very guarded. Last night, we had a little movie date and I ended up spending the night with him. He didn’t try anything sexual. He literally just cuddled with me for hours and held my hand and kissed me on my cheeks and forehead and nose etc.. He’s not expressive at all through words so it’s really hard for me to tell what he wants.

bumblebee35
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 1:49 pm #96052

This is good! I think he’s making an effort to take it slow to get to know you. Just keep it like it is and, on your side, try to get to know him more in terms of personality and whether you guys are compatible. Good luck!

Stupendoes
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 9:37 pm #96075

He likes you, he’s just really shy and nervous. He’s probably taking it slow as well. He wouldn’t cuddle with you for hours and hold your hand and kiss your nose if he didn’t.

Omgwatdahell
    Participant
    March 19, 2016 at 2:48 am #96080

What the other 2 are saying is true take it slow see where things go but eventually just be open and talk to him about it.

NashTNTeacher
    Participant
    June 24, 2016 at 2:21 am #103978

He’s trying to make an effort to take things slow.