Does he want to continue seeing me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jojo123
    Participant
    June 3, 2014 at 9:02 am #54303

1. Met in night club I was drunk partied.
    2. He text me the next day saying he would love to see me again.
    3.Went for drinks following week-fun kept complimenting me.
    4.Text me saying how lovely it was ect wants to meet again.
    5. Met again was good, was with his friend at end so wasn’t as great a date.
    6. Pecked on lips goodbye (was cute/romantic).
    7. No text for week, then suddenly ask me to go out-I was busy.
    8. I ask him out following day he really casually says he may drop round (didn’t) -really distant compared to old text messages he used to send.
    9. No contact for another week-then he asks did I have a good day and he wanted to let me know he really liked the necklace i was wearing on our second date, short convo then he didnt reply to my last text? HELP makes no sense, does he like me or is he slowly trying to distant himself or playing hard to get??????

Aperture
    Aperture
    Participant
    June 4, 2014 at 9:44 am #54413

Personally, I’m always skeptical of guys truly liking drunk girls. Not to say there is anything wrong with drinking, but when you’re drunk other people don’t get to see the real you. I think this is a time to straight up ask him. “Do you like or do you not?” He is very inconstant and that would bother anyone.

almamatters
    Participant
    June 4, 2014 at 10:47 am #54422

Distance himself, IMO. It sounds like he may possibly be talking to multiple women and just comes to you when it is handy. I have had guys do this to me, where they stop texting consistently but not all together, but I see on facebook they are commenting and liking other women’s photos as well. Don’t settle for somebody inconsistent.