Does my Best Friend  likes me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does my Best Friend likes me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

annadelrealzamora
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 6:47 pm #75957
    Does my Best Friend likes me?

Everyone thinks me and my guy bestfriend should date. Our friend in common, mention to me that I should date him and i said that she was crazy and i will never date him. She will always tease me about it, well she went out to eat with him and she mention that to him, his response was that he agreed with me and our friend was crazy, he even send a voice message to me telling me that. So, We (our bestfriend in common and him) went out to eat after not seeing each other in about 4 months, we were talking about it, and we both agreed (again) that was a crazy idea, but our friend keep jocking around about how cute we are together and all that, he even started joking and called me sweetie, honey,and love…. now Im over thinking if he likes me or not. Im confused he always teases me, takes my phone away and i start fighting with him,i even bite him for him to give me my phone back i was literally all over him trying to get my phone back.. does he likes me? or is he just likes me as afriend

annadelrealzamora
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 6:49 pm #75958

he always likes to hugged me and a few months ago he always wanted to hang out with me and i will always be busy. so i dont know if that affectedd or not… im not even sure whats going on… the more i think about i think he likes me, but at the same time im starting to see him more than a friend.. im not sure whats going on….

kkat00
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 11:51 pm #75966

There’s a possibility that he might, but there’s also a possibility that he’s just being friendly. Think about past situations, has he done this since you’ve met him? Or did it start after your friend said something to the both of you. If he has always acted like this, he may just see you as a friend. Personally I don’t think “just friends” act like that. Talk about it with him, if you like him, tell him. The worst he can do is say no.

p011yp0ck3t
    Participant
    March 27, 2015 at 3:43 pm #76230

He probably does, guys have a weird way of showing that

hokiefan99
    Participant
    March 29, 2015 at 10:36 am #76243

he probably does

Blondey
    Participant
    March 29, 2015 at 8:54 pm #76259

He probably does like you but doesn’t want to run the risk of losing your friendship if you don’t feel the same. Not sure on your feelings towards him but if you only want to remain friends then I wouldn’t mention it to him.

ggpb
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 12:21 am #76261

I think there might be something there. And it’s pretty common between guys and girls who are friends… If you think about it, to be in love with someone is to be with a really good friend who you just happen to be physically attracted. And the biting and “stealing” your phone away are “touchy” games that I would honestly just play because I want to touch that person.