Does my boyfriend want to be female?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:33 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ntsd123
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 3:30 pm #97194

I discovered my boyfriend watches body swap m2f (specifically ones where no sex takes place in) videos of men turning into-or waking up as women somehow. Usually it’s a younger geeky boy turning into a full figured woman. Nothing sexual really seems to be occurring but he watches these videos to masturbate.

I saw it in his history and I didnt say anything for awhile but we were having a rough patch and he seemed very disinterested in me sexually and I noticed he kept waking up about 20 minutes before me and going in the bathroom to “poop” and shower before work. I finally figured out what he was doing in there. I confronted him and we’ve discussed it before but only in a heated argument where it was brought up judgmentally and he promised to stop. I have begun thinking about it a lot lately because he has been withholding sexually a lot lately and I’ve been staying a little later at work than usual. How do I bring it up? Do you think he wants to be female?

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 5:42 pm #97227

There is something serious going on with him and you need to talk to him about it without any arguing.