Does my Female best friend want more?? HELP

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Martin1988
    Participant
    February 28, 2015 at 10:05 am #74397

I’ve been best friend with a girl called Abbi for a long time now. We always enjoy each others company. 6 months ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 years after finding out she was cheating on me.
    This has allowed my friendship with Abbi to grow as my ex always restricted how much we saw of each other. Around 2 months after the break up with my ex I was spending time with Abbi and we had a few drinks and I ended up fairly drunk. She put me to bed and kissed me good night… just a quick kiss on the lips.. We spoke about it and decided it was just a drunken error.

A few weeks later I left newcastle and went to live in Essex with my uncle for a few months and cut myself off. I only returned 3 weeks ago and had not seen AbbI for a few months.

Last night we spent an hour on the phone and she invited me over for a movie and drinks, I got a taxi and when I got there she was very excited to see me and a bit drunk. We had a few very meaningful hugs.. continued in next post.

Martin1988
    Participant
    February 28, 2015 at 10:11 am #74398

We both admitted missing each other and started having a few drink and a talk about how I was doing. I went to the kitchen to make drinks and she followed and kissed me. I pulled away and told her we shouldn’t do it because she was drunk. She smiled and kissed me again, I couldn’t stop myself. We passionately kissed for a few minutes and she moved on to my neck and moved from kissing to biting which I stopped immediately.

We started drinking more and watching a film and she kissed me again. We went to bed shortly after.. separately. This morning she apologised and said not to read too much in to it but asked me to stay over again tonight and we could do a few more movies.

I don’t believe last night was nothing. Is she trying to protect our friendship and losing control after a few drinks? Is it just me reading in to it?

I’m lost. She’s my best friend and I love her very much in that sense. But I also think we would go together well in a relationship. She knows this too.