Does my friend sound interested in me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thedude1994
    Participant
    April 3, 2016 at 12:07 pm #96970

Ok so i have this female friend.She studies abroad and but we text a few times a week.So i haven’t seen her for a month till yesterday.When we met i hugged her for a few seconds then lifted her off the ground while we were hugging the i put her down and she didn’t let go so the hug must have lasted at least 15 20sec after that we started walking to my house and while we were walking she put her hand on my back and didn’t remove it so i started holding her by the waist and we walked like that for a few blocks till we reached my house and she didn’t try to remove my arm or show she had a problem with that.At my house we had a really nice conversation and i remember she said something sweet so i gently put my hand ot her cheek and peted her and she gave me a gentle smile and didn’t flintch.So today i asked her on viber if she enjoyed herself yesterday and she said : It was amazing.You are always so kind and deliquate with me <3 <3. She also said that i should go visit her abroad