Does my hookup have feelings for me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mads3131
    Participant
    April 11, 2015 at 4:14 pm #77087

So I have hung out and hooked up with this guy twice (don’t worry im not some crazy girl who now thinks we are in a relationship) I know potentially turning anything into a relationship takes time and getting to know someone. I like to go with the flow and enjoy my time with someone, although i know there is the potential of getting hurt. However, I would like to get an idea of whether this guy just sees me as a hookup or can see it going somewhere. I know asking him would scare him off since we have only hung out twice. However, we act different than things have been with other guys I have only hooked up with. Like both times he held my hand as we fell asleep and cuddled with me. We also sleep over and then spend some time talking and hanging out the next morning. He teases me and we have fun together. I know he talks to other girls and I talk to other guys. But the other night when we went to a party he held my hand and kissed me in front of his friends.

WestX64
    Participant
    April 12, 2015 at 3:51 pm #77100

I am a very affectionate guy and show affection towards any girl I sleep with. I am polite, thoughtful, and romantic towards them – but that does not mean I want a relationship with them. Still, you won’t know unless you ask him.

runawayitsarm
    runawayitsarm
    Participant
    April 12, 2015 at 6:20 pm #77102

Continue talking to him and showing interest. Try to get him to go out with you on something that doesn’t involve sex immediately. In other words, try to shift the attention from hook up or friends with benefits into something more serious by making a connection. This will take a long time though.

sweetgirl
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 4:17 am #77333

I get you I have had this before. But to be honest I think its just a Hookup. A lot of guys do that, just means they are nice. I have a had few guys Like this.

Cami
    Participant
    April 16, 2015 at 4:10 pm #77406

Try taking it slowly to another level that doesn’t involve sex. Ask if wants to go for lunch and make it clear you have to go back to work after and see if he bites. If he does and you still connect without having the conversation be about sex, you maybe onto something!