Does not waiting for mister right make me desperate?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Brittanylove
    Participant
    September 14, 2016 at 7:15 pm #111453

I am a 27 year old woman with a good job no kids. I’m constantly being told I’m beautiful yet I’m single. I feel like I’m too old (mature) for the meeting someone at a club routine, however I feel that’s the reason I’m single. I want to find a good guy but I don’t see why I should wait for him. I want to find him. My friends say I look too good to think that way because it makes me seem desperate. I just feel like I can’t wait forever. I want to give online dating a try so I want to know does anyone know anything app where I can meet genuine guys. I’m new to this so the only app I downloaded was flirt social figured it’s the best way to increase my odds. Any advice is appreciated

Mouse
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 4:46 am #111457

I totally understand you!

I am 26 and also floating around trying to find someone. I don’t meet a lot of people, and also tried joining online dating.

I joined a local app met few guys.
    This is what I can say from my experience:
    You go through a lot of guys. Some pervs, some nice ones. But with me the nice ones also stopped talking to me.

Before going in with this very hopeful just remember, they are talking to others. It is online dating.

For me, online dating is a good way to meet people but still never someone to get a long with.

Try, be free, let loose..
    Might work for you 🙂

PS. I am focusing on myself now, my goals in life. And waiting for destiny now.