Does she actually like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

har7655
    Participant
    October 2, 2017 at 6:14 pm #151204

So I met a girl on tinder, we spoke for about a day before I asked her out and she agreed. We arranged to meet the following weekend (6 days away). The date was yesterday afternoon and it went great, we got on even better than we were when texting, we were flirting loads, and we even agreed on something we should do together next time we meet. At the end of the date we kissed.

I text her when I got home to tell her what a lovely time I had and that I hope to see her again soon, but she didn’t reply for like 5 hours (said she was busy). I replied and then she took over 12 hours until this evening to reply again. We had a few messages back and forth this evening before I officially asked her if she would like to go out again this coming weekend – apparently she’s busy this weekend but suggested the weekend afterwards.

2 weeks is a long time between dates isn’t it???
    So my question is – do she actually want a second date, or is she just being nice and doesn’t want to say no yet?

feelingsotorn
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 2:40 pm #151306

as a woman, I would say she is not interested but she is trying to be nice. I have been guilty of it myself and I’m not a bad person; just have a really hard time rejecting someone. good luck.

madboss12354
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 5:40 pm #151352

Agree to the date she planned and see how the next couple of days will go. If she is still acting the same way then she is not interested:(

triciamint
    triciamint
    Participant
    October 3, 2017 at 8:48 pm #151353

Give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she really is busy. You’ll definitely know if she likes you back on your second date. If you don’t think she is reciprocating your feelings, then it is better to move on to someone else.

xoxoemzxoxo
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 12:43 pm #151431

she may genuinely be busy, I went out with a guy i really liked but couldn’t arrange a second date for a few weeks because I was working away with work a lot at the time. Personally I wouldnt agree to a second date with a guy unless I intended to go on it

Brainrip
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 5:44 pm #151511

Give her time

Brainrip
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 5:50 pm #151519

For some reason i csnt open s thread so ill just post here.
    So i have this friend. Lets call her Joan.
    So there was a party and it got dull so Joan asked me to go to the club with her so i sugested to ccll a taxi but she refused and we walked for 2 hours alone to the club. We were joking and talking, and now when i rethink it there might was a “moment”. So i was carrying her for some reason(forgot why), turned face to face and we were loking each other and smiling and i did nothing, but now when i rethink it there might was something.
    This wasnt the first time she asked me to be alone with her somewhere( on a trip with multiple friends, we practicly spend 5 days together alone), she often asks me for walks during the partys or somethingt like that.
    And now im not sure if shes just friendly or is there something more pls help.