Does she have a boyfriend???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 7:34 am #123088

Hello, I am having trouble realising whether a girl I am talking to has a boyfriend or not. Can anyone suggest me any hints I should look after when talking to a girl? Thank you!!!

carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 9:26 am #123099

This is a tough one, but if you’re at the point in your conversation when you think you want to ask for her number, maybe just casually ask
    If she’s seeing anyone.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:18 pm #123607

tell us why you think she has a bf or not. we’ll tell yhou if those are signs of yes or no.

a tricky way to find out is to ask her “how was your week/day/weekend? what did you do?” and see what she says. if ther is a bf in the picture at some point she’ll say “oh me and my bf went and had breakfast at the lake” or something. but if you ask for a few weeks in a row and no mention of bf.. good chance she’s single.

good luck.

Sigma
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 11:46 am #123723

Oh no, there isn’t any girl. I am asking for when I meet a girl (on the street, at a cafe, etc.) and I want to know how to subtly find out if she has a boyfriend or not just by looking at her. So that in case she says it, I will know that it is not true and continue flirting with her.

MunkaTwo
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 1:48 pm #123747

You should just ask her if she does or doesn’t. It’s that simple and you won’t be stepping on any toes by doing so.

Sigma
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 3:15 pm #123779

That is true, but that can also get you rejected as well. My plan is to find a pattern that can help me identify which girl has a boyfriend and which doesn’t. In that way, I will know which girl NOT to approach, because I will know that she will reject me. So I am in a researching and testing right now.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 19, 2017 at 6:25 pm #123847

yeah you can’t tell by looking at them. you can tell by talking to them and seeing what they talk about.
    there is no pattern to “this person is taken ant that person is not”

sorry.. you’ll have to work for it. no free way out.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 8:57 pm #125760

You are being very daft. There isn’t a way to tell such a thing.

You are doing this, because you are afraid of rejection. And that’s alright. It’s a normal fear that we all have.

You need to just accept the fear for what it is.

Take this from someone who has heard enough “boyfriend rejections” to last me five lifetimes.

The only real way to find out where a woman is at is to escalate. Meaning, ask for her number, invite her out, try to kiss her, invite her to your place, etc.

Trying to get around these basic things is avoidance, based in fear. That is something to be faced head on, not coming up with a cunning plan to try and get around it. You’ll look back on such behaviour as a waste of time (it won’t work) – time better spent just overcoming your fear.

Sigma
    Participant
    February 9, 2017 at 12:33 pm #126326
    Reply To: Does she have a boyfriend???

It is not that I am “afraid”. I am just trying to win at this stupid game called Attraction. All my friends have girlfriends and I don’t. All I want is the secret to “how do you get a freakin’ girlfriend”!!!! It is that simple. Why can’t I find anything that can help me win this stupid game!!!!!! :((((((

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 11:12 am #126430

It is not that I am “afraid”.

Yeah you are. Everyone is.

I am just trying to win at this stupid game called Attraction.

Approaching some girls would be a start.

All my friends have girlfriends and I don’t.

So?

If they all owned yellow cars, would you rush to buy one too?

All I want is the secret to “how do you get a freakin’ girlfriend”!!!! It is that simple. Why can’t I find anything that can help me win this stupid game!!!!!! :((((((

Approach lots of women, get lots of dates, have lots of sex, and be non-committal. Explore, and experience life.

Stop worrying about relationships. That is a woman’s work.

Women (plural!) will naturally impose a relationship onto you. Then you can take it or leave it.

That’s where you want to be.

First things first. Start approaching women. They generally don’t fall from the sky.

Sigma
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 1:23 pm #126479

Thank you F1end! Sorry I had to be so cruel when I wrote this message. My problem drives me crazy for quite a while and I just wanted to blow off some steam! Thank you again! Can you please just tell me WHERE can I go to meet more women, except for clubs?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 2:02 pm #126480

“attraction” is not somethign you win or lose in the end (despite how much F1end will argue to the contrary lol).
    See.. if you TRY to be attractive and WIN at dating – you lose. There are a million reasons why this is true and obiously i won’t go into all 1M 🙂 Suffice to say.. justthink of a scenario of you going out with friends… Let’s say you go mini-golfing. Rest assured if there is one guy who’s trying so hard to win at mini-golf, is obssessed at winning at min-golf – they are going to lose.

Same thing in dating/relatiosihps. If you think about the mini-golf example and come up with reasons why that guy never wins- similar analogies can be made in dating and relationships.

Attraction and dating isn’t something you “try” and “win” at. It is somethign that happens within the course of your life and is highly reflective upon how that life is going and how you are living it.

If you’re living it well and having a great time – so will your dating life. If not, then not.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 2:03 pm #126481

And again.. as for how to tell if somebody has a bf or not?
    Get to know them. Talk. It will eventually come out.

Still… if that’s the first thing (or a primary thing) you base what you do off of and is one of the first thigns you find out about a gal – you’ve already lost in the dating game. It’s almost opposite. Dating has to be the last thing you think about, for it to actually happen more often.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 3:17 pm #126505

Thank you F1end! Sorry I had to be so cruel when I wrote this message. My problem drives me crazy for quite a while and I just wanted to blow off some steam! Thank you again! Can you please just tell me WHERE can I go to meet more women, except for clubs?

You have to find whatever works for yourself, personally.

For example, I approach women mostly in the street. I despise online dating. Yet, I know reputable guys in my life that swear by things like Facebook – and are aghast that I won’t use it.

Other people can give you pointers, you ultimately need to set your own direction.

Work this game around your lifestyle – do not build your lifestyle around this game.

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm #126509

“attraction” is not somethign you win or lose in the end (despite how much F1end will argue to the contrary lol).
    See.. if you TRY to be attractive and WIN at dating – you lose.

This is complete nonsense.

Men must be pragmatists, not ideologues. We aren’t afforded the luxury.

The idea that we can have a ‘hands off’ approach, and be any sort of real success is laughable.

As is any argument against men going out and experimenting, or seeing for themselves.

“Just wait and the universal will deliver what you need” is about the most vacuous thing ever said. You might as well advise that the OP check his starsign whilst he’s at it.

1 2 3