Does she just see me as a friend?

• Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    March 3, 2018 at 9:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rob Black
    March 12, 2018 at 7:04 pm #167245

There’s a girl and for the last 3 weeks we have been talking on FB everyday. We have good conversations and a lot in common. We fairly often exchange sweet, supportive compliments. Yesterday we had a casual coffee (certainly not a date) and afterwards she said she couldn’t believe I’d never been to a restaurant she’d mentioned and that we had to go, which is now arranged but still not premised as a date and could just be as friends. I listed a few other things I wanted to do together and she said ‘let’s do them ALL’. We clearly get on and I can make her laugh a lot. All the compliments we exchange are on things like dress sense, how we think the other is talented, etc. They aren’t compliments on physical appearance (perhaps small ones infrequently). One thing that throws me a tad, is 2-3 times she’s mentioned little celebrity crushes she has, which I don’t think I would mention to someone I fancied. However, I’d rather hear about celebrity crushes than genuine ones. Thoughts? Thanks

March 12, 2018 at 9:33 pm #167248

She likes you for sure.

March 13, 2018 at 4:42 am #167269

She clearly likes you

March 13, 2018 at 4:47 am #167272

Probably likes u.

March 15, 2018 at 1:42 am #167408

She seems to like you. Just keep getting to know her.

March 15, 2018 at 2:41 am #167413

She likes you. No question about it.

If you like her back, i suggest you take more initiative to make things happen or she will get sick of the chase and find another guy who is going to take initiative.

As men, it is our duty to move the relationship forward. Do not be afraid to put yourself out there. If she’s out with you, assume she is attracted. Get excuses to hold her hands like comparing hand sizes and all that stuff.

March 15, 2018 at 6:17 am #167417

I going through some thing similar to you as well. from what I can gave in my evidence and yours you should give to a go if you like here back