Does she like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

devvothegreat
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 5:15 pm #83519
    Does she like me?

So I moved to a new college and met this girl. She’s fantastic and I was pretty much interested in her since I first met her, but I never really spoke to her. It’s been about 9 months since we first met and since then her friendship group has sort of merged with my own, and we’ve become a lot closer and speak a lot more. We went to a couple parties and events together, and all of her friends said “she really likes you” to me. However, we went to a party 2 nights ago, and at about 4:00AM I walked her back to her house and went home, and she sent me a message telling me to “message her when I got back”. I messaged her and we chatted for a little while when I got back. I haven’t seen her since then but her replies and responses to me via text and Facebook seem very short and dry, and I’m worried that she might have been put off me. Is this something to be worried about? I really like her and don’t want to screw things up :/

pandora92
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 8:31 am #83644

If your girlfriends have toldyou she does, thats probably true! girls tell eachother everything.

I would just play it cool, but still text her. first thing in the morning texts are the best. let her know your thinking of her but dont push it. 🙂

fivefeetcute
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 2:30 pm #83655

I think it’s too soon to tell just by a few text messages. Observe the behavior for a week, if it persists then you may have an issue. But she may have just been tired and sleepy or distracted. I never believed text messages were a good indicator of interest

xspiderbait
    Participant
    August 6, 2015 at 11:35 pm #83680

She’s nervous or playing hard to get. Be real, get into a conversation. Ask.

vrj
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 11:35 am #83824

some body have more than that

ogbooyaka
    Participant
    August 11, 2015 at 7:07 pm #83915

might be playing hard 2 get

78Star
    78Star
    Participant
    August 11, 2015 at 11:20 pm #83921

wou that was a lot of guys trying to “figure out” a girl, honestly dude, ask her to go get coffee and say I am into you. that’s all it takes is she says no brush it off, we all are human.