Does she like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TheDude
    Participant
    January 22, 2016 at 8:48 pm #91987
    Does she like me?

There is this girl in my class that I like a lot, well more than a lot. And I think she might like me but I am not sure at all. There was one time when she was talking to her friend and just happened to be waking past me and randomly asked me what i like to watch on TV although i think tv was already in their conversation. Another time in band practice she started talking to me about me playing piano and where i practiced etc. Another time she said Merry Christmas to ME and not to any of the other lads in my year. I have sat in a row behind hers in certain classes and caught her looking my way (though maybe not at me) and event caught her looking at me at our lockers when i was looking at her. She looked at me for maybe 5 seconds and then i looked away, there where no “why are you staring at me looks” from her at all. Got hit in the face by a soccer ball and she said “OH my go what happened, are you OK?”. Also when we sometimes have fun classes with games she (and if Im the odd one

TheDude
    Participant
    January 22, 2016 at 8:53 pm #91988

out when picking teams) she acts like we know each other really well when playing and is happy to have me there in her group. Last but not least, in first year of second level she said she like me in a conversation I can’t remember too well when I didn’t even like her yet. So what do you guys think? Do you think she likes me? I’m not going to be able to ask her out anyway because I am already a bit socially awkward when it comes to talking to people but any advice on where you think I stand would be appreciated.

Hummnburd7
    Participant
    January 22, 2016 at 9:16 pm #91989

Hello TheDude,

Sounds to me like you are really excited about all this! It sure sounds like she likes you. If everything you said about her is true I don’t really know what you have to lose.

I think you DO have the confidence in you to ask her out if you really really like this girl and want it man. Remember everyone is different. You don’t have to be some special guy or amazing or crazy good at this or that you know… you just gotta go up to her and be truely honest about how you feel about her. truely. Don’t think with your dick. I think thats what makes us guys nervous. We think with our dicks to the point that drives us incredibly nervous. We want to fuck the girl we like so bad but remember its not all about sex. Its about your common interests what you guys like and feel about each other. So take it easy and walk up the her like you want to be friends … Kinda like your talking to your sister. Don’t think too much about this. Just be yourself. You will be successful.

Georgetheboi
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 9:01 am #92001

Sounds like she likes you. Good luck.

ifrit94
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 10:26 am #92012

man, it sounds that you are in the right way keep going, ask her out! is the only way to know if she likes you back!!

TheDude
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:08 am #91990

Thanks for the advice! I will certainly try talking to hew on the bus-ride home.

anteaters
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 1:39 pm #92081

It sure sounds like she likes you. Take it from someone who was too hesitant in your position and missed out on a great girl. If you really like her I think you should ask her out the next time you see her (or when appropriate). Im also extremely socially awkward (i can barely hold a conversation with my closest friends) so I know it is hard, but sometimes you just have to not think, just do.

raj1529
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 11:00 am #92144

I am sure, she likes you.

ProBabyBoy
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 2:22 am #92325

She did that because she is interested in you