Author
    Comments
  • Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Participant
    September 29, 2016 at 4:02 pm #112835
    Does she like me ?

So there is a Girl at work that I think may like me

I have noticed recently that she has started smiling at me sometimes when she walks by me and will sometimes even Smile and wink at me when she walks by me or whenever I walk past her at work.

Occasionally she will walk up to me and start talking to me while I’m working and will talk to me while I’m working and will ask me about the promotion I’m pursuing at the moment or just to come say hi to me. I try to make time to go say hi to her whenever I get a chance to go talk to her

Apparently she has started vouching for me to get the promotion I’ve been Chasing lately and trying to help me out. She did that without me asking her to do so

Sometimes when She walks up to me to talk to me she will occasionally touch me while she is talking to me.

So does she like me? Is she just being nice? What should I do now?

Df5m
    Participant
    September 30, 2016 at 8:41 am #112849

I think there is a strong possibility that she does, but I wouldn’t say that she does for sure. Try to get to know her, talk to her about stuff, and then honestly just ask her.

Corry9977
    Participant
    September 30, 2016 at 3:46 pm #112886

It seems like she’s really into you, I agree that you should ask.

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Participant
    September 30, 2016 at 7:37 pm #112896

I have been thinking about asking her out recently. Like today I would smile at her and she would smile back and then sometimes she would just look at me and smile

Hell she even made a fart joke haha

DCCCC12
    Participant
    September 30, 2016 at 7:54 pm #112897

Go for it bro

billloper
    Participant
    October 1, 2016 at 6:39 am #112901

Like the others mentioned it seems that she likes you so could make your move…

Santiago
    Santiago
    Participant
    October 1, 2016 at 6:33 pm #112913

She definitely does. The question here is what do you want? Do you want to make her your girlfriend? Do you want just a fling?
    Anyway you want it, it seems that she finds you attractive. What to do and how to act? depends on what you want.
    But the key is to keep being that attractive man that she sees. Or said in other, words, don’t blow it.

If you want a date … Don’t ask for it … assume she will say yes. And she will. e.g. Let’s go and have some coffee tonight … Avoid: Would you like to go out with me …

On the date: lead, lead, lead. You know what you want and act accordingly. You pick the place. You may be open to suggestions, but lead the occasion … avoid: Where would you like to go …? or would you like to go to … Lead. You can go to 2-3 more places, and take her on an “adventure” she will love it. and you always lead. If you are walking, it’s a great opportunity to be more touchy. If you want to kiss her, don’t wait until the end of the date.
    Have fun

mraloha
    mraloha
    Participant
    October 2, 2016 at 1:14 am #112919

Touching is a strong indicator! Lead the way!

Bigi
    Participant
    October 2, 2016 at 9:13 am #112926
    Reply To: Does she like me ?

She does, but should you really date a girl from your job? Think about it long-term. What if she/you fuck up somehow and the other one gets angry? How would that affect your position at the office? You need to think about this.

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:13 am #112899

I think am gonna go for it

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:13 am #112907

I could make a move,Just gotta find a to go about it. Today she asked me if I talked to the boss that I need to about getting promoted and I did and I told her how the boss was being an Ass and sandbagging me. She got real pissed and told me he’s like that

So if anything she’s at least looking out for me

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:14 am #112918

Santiago I would love for her to be my Girlfriend,I would be a lucky guy. Me and her smiled at each other back and forth yesterday time after time … This went on throughout the day

Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:16 am #112947
    Reply To: Does she like me ?

Thinking is all I have been doing. ^