DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she like me?

Author
    Comments

• ken
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 10:40 am #113611
    Does she like me?

Uni just started and a girl is in two of my classes.One class is once a week and we sit together, we laugh and talk all the time. In the 2nd lesson we sit on opposite sides of the room and she always looks at me and smiles. I thought she liked me but i saw her with another man. Idk who he is, but it broke my heart because i thought she was the one for me

Joygrace
    Participant
    October 10, 2016 at 2:48 pm #113667

I would say make your move. She clearly likes you but it’s still too soon. Just because you see her with another guy doesn’t mean that he is her boyfriend. When you have the chance later indirectly ask if she has a boyfriend. If you find out she doesn’t then maybe later ask if you could take her out for a date. You also have to be prepared for the chance of being rejected. She might say no. But she might say yes and you’ll never know if you don’t ask. If she says yes, see how this relationship could blossom. But if she says no, on to the next one and find another amazing girl who will like you. University has just started so make the most of the year. Good luck Ken.

Cutebutpsycho
    Participant
    October 11, 2016 at 11:20 am #113752

Id say its too soon to ask her out on a date. Ask her to meet you though (as a friend) somewhere.

mind_blown
    Participant
    October 12, 2016 at 1:27 pm #113925

I think you should get a little closer to her, you will know then if she likes you or not.

Burless
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 2:01 pm #114018

maybe shes bi, try becoming her friend

misschristy
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 3:17 pm #114029

hmmm

nightbird
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 10:18 pm #114074

Maybe you misread her smile …

bistr8confused
    Participant
    October 14, 2016 at 1:00 am #114080

maybe shes just being nice. be friends with her and get to know her.

ohthehumanity
    ohthehumanity
    Participant
    October 14, 2016 at 4:07 pm #114151

Just get her number and depend on texting to invite her over or to schedule time where your can have fun doing some kind of activity. If she’s doesn’t text back or fails to commit to scheduling.. next.