Does she like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mistic011
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 1:00 am #121360
    Does she like me?

So… I have a pretty messed up situation. There is a girl I like. I met her through a friend I know who was banging her… He gave me her number because I told him I liked her, and we used to text everyday. She came out to a work party with me (just the two of us) but my friend did influence her to go. She said she had a good time and that I was good company and we carried on texting like usual. We then had another “Date” planned which she then cancelled because she had to babysit. We re-scheduled for the week after where it came to the point where it almost didn’t happen (she doesn’t like being around a lot of people so I told her we will just go and grab a coffee) and she ended up coming and I drove around just me and her for like 1 hour, I then asked her if she needed to be home or be any where and she said “No, lets just drive around for a bit” so we drive around and then I drop her home and she hugs me. Any help? (She has stopped sleeping with my friend, but not sure who stopped

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 2, 2017 at 5:00 pm #121397

You’ll know if you ask her out again, if she accepts she might be interested.

January 3, 2017 at 1:05 pm #121462

Ask her out again, wait for a good moment, kiss her.
    Then you´l know.

wonkawilson
    Participant
    January 3, 2017 at 8:58 pm #121562

If you unsure you could just come out and ask her. It will only get worse the longer you wait.

emanuelsmith
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 5:34 pm #121754

When she said drive around you should have went to a good place maybe a place you can see the stars or to see all the city.

Frig
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 9:10 pm #121769

Benjamin^ says you should wait for a good moment to kiss her..
    In ANY situation with a girl where you wish to advance, you have to MAKE the good moments. It’s hard as f, at least to me, but it gets alot more real, proper and sensual when she notices that you’re really trying and not just waiting around until the situation unfolds by itself..
    I do agree you should kiss her though 😀
    Good luck!