Does She Like Me? Do I Tell Her I Like Her? What About The Boyfriend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tiger1350
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 7:58 pm #51170

Been Friends for a long time with this girl, she recently got a boyfriend and she says her and him are really good together, anyways we talk a lot. The other day she asked me when we could hang again and if she could come to my house, I found this weird cauz i normally ask her if she wants to hang out, We went to the beach recently and our eyes met and we were gunna most likely kiss but i pulled back because of the boyfriend. She complains about this guy, that he has no idea what he wants in life, doesnt have his license, everything i have he doesnt so i said hello im here to her, then she asked me what i wanted in life what i would name my kids and where would i like to be married……..everyhting is confusing me with her, i wanna tell her but i dont wanna put her in a position where she has to dump him for me i dont wanna steal her from him as such but i wanna be HER GUY, she tells me things he doesnt eva find out and he doesnt like me he thinks im competition There is more ran out

tiger1350
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 8:02 pm #51171

she tells me things he doesnt eva find out and he doesnt like me he thinks im competition.

Last time i asked her if she thought her and I would go out (about a year ago) she said maybe who knows what is in the future.

she always wants a photo of me when we hang out too to hang on her wall

then i asked why she is dating him
    she said he makes me happy
    and i was like thats it? heck i do that too whats the difference and she couldnt sauy

So out of this comment and forum topic whats the plan of attack do i tell her i like her? does she like me? what about the boyfriend she has?

bryceisbryce
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 10:12 pm #51173

I think she feels like she’s missing something in her relationship and she’s using you to get it. You can tell her that you like her but I wouldn’t make a move(physically). If she has feelings for you she should break up with her bf. If she’s not willing to break up with her bf, then she’s into you because she thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

Anonymous
    April 11, 2014 at 10:56 pm #51178

You my friend have been placed in the friend zone / fall back guy just in case things dont workout with the other my guy my advice to u would be tell her straight up U are not interested in just being friends. and dont call or text her and stop being available every time she wants to talk about her boyfriend with u for lunch or any of that nonsense and start dating other people and let her no about and move on because women already know when a guys likes them u dont have to tell them so either grow some balls and stop being so passive or stay in the friend zone and let her use u for a chit chat buddy