Does she like me? How can I approach her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 9:38 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

John334
    Participant
    August 19, 2017 at 7:00 pm #146173

So, 3 weeks ago I met a girl at the Mall, she knew a family member of mine and they randomly met there. I went for a coffee with them. I got to know stuff about this girl, every so she would stare at me, when she adressed to me she would continuously look into my eyes (Not sure if that means she liked me or she didn’t feel nervous(and didn’t like me)). Anyways, I returned home, followed her on instagram, she follows back, after a few mins she also sends me a friend request on Facebook. After I accepted, she went ahead and liked 3 of my pictures.(Unusual thing to do unless you like somebody or?) It’s been a while now, she still interacts with me online.(Likes everything I upload). Do you guys think she likes me and what excuse could I use to ask if she wants to drink a coffee with me without making it obvious I like her and neither sounding weird by randomly messaging her.. Thanks in advance.

rammz
    Participant
    August 20, 2017 at 3:25 am #146184

Text her a hello hows your day, maybe throw in something random that you guys talked about before, and then ask her if she is free (give her 2 days) for coffee or something. See how she responds.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 5:46 pm #146759

Ask her out. Don’t carry on with all this messaging for too long, I’. assuming yiou don’t want a phoneship? If you message her and she makes an excuse not to meet say “No worries, get in touch when you are free and want to meet up”……..don’t send anymore messages after that unless she responds positively.

John93-02
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 9:08 pm #147159

yes she likes you

ashokkn89
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 10:31 pm #147165

Given how you described her, I would say she definitely likes you. You should definitely ask her out.