Does she like me. I am in love with her!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

erussellblah
    erussellblah
    Participant
    February 1, 2015 at 1:49 pm #72320

I have a crush on This girl in my French class I think she likes me but I am not sure. We both go to this acting program and her and her friend were talking in the bathroom by the way the walls were not soundproof so I feintly heard their conversation. I heard them talk about how how my crush did not want to be weird around some one I did not here who. Me and her are married in the play we are doing when we were line dancing and holding hands she seemed happier than the usual then she looked at me when I was not looking but when I turned back she was not looking her friend said ” what a great couple” it was unusal coming from here. Me and my crush both have a lot in common plus she and I both are not popular. I know this because we hang out as friends with 2 other unpopular kids. I don’t want our friendship to be ruined if I ask her out and she says no.

erussellblah
    erussellblah
    Participant
    February 1, 2015 at 1:54 pm #72323

p.s we are in high school and I don’t want to lose her later!

J.Master
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 8:35 pm #72449

Just go for it, there’s only one to find out 🙂

Expat
    Participant
    February 3, 2015 at 1:58 am #72456

Yep, there’s only one way to find out. You can either have the courage to talk to her, or wonder about it forever. Don’t be a wimp.

Anonymous
    February 5, 2015 at 5:56 am #72600

stop being a coward, be bold enough to confront her. talk her out!

Ben101
    Participant
    February 5, 2015 at 5:00 pm #72685

I agree with J.master! – go for it!

shredd4life
    Participant
    February 6, 2015 at 3:59 pm #72775

Your friendship will only be ruined if you want it to be. Just ask her out, if she says no just act the same as you always did.

benRobbo1999
    Participant
    February 7, 2015 at 7:55 am #72811

I agree, you should just go for it, the only way you can get better at trusting these kind of feelings is to find out how she feels to. You will kick yourself for a long time if you dont ask her out. Hope everything works out for you.

juju0716
    Participant
    February 7, 2015 at 1:52 pm #72817

Yup if you know you really like her, yeah. Go get her.