Does she like me or is she just friendly?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 6, 2014 at 1:21 pm #50500

I’m not a bad looking guy, a little shy when it comes to asking a pretty girl out, but I’m very friendly otherwise. I’ve been working part-time at this company for about 5 months and everyone seems to like me from my coworkers to managers.
    One day i was asked what do you thing of (blank) by one of my co workers, I replied, “she’s pretty but always has such a serious look that makes look unfriendly”.
    Some days later another guy also asked me what I thought of her, same reply, he added, “well I heard she’s into Latinos ( I am), you should go for it”. Then a couple of weeks later one of her friends told me, “I know someone here how like you but I’m not telling you who, she is very pretty though”. That same week I caught her staring at me a few times then she turned away quickly when I looked her way, around this time I could barely get a hey out of her. About a month ago I complimented her on her new hair cut, since then she has opened up and now she initiates conversations with me-

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 6, 2014 at 1:42 pm #50501

And she smiles when we make eye contact but just talks to me like if I was her friend. I asked her if she wanted to play soccer with my friends and I Saturday, she smiled and said no with a confused look on her face. Maybe she doesn’t like sports, maybe she doesn’t know me that well, maybe she used to like me but not anymore, or maybe she just doesn’t like me that way? There really isn’t anyone else at work that I find attractive but women always feel comfortable talking to me at work or school so it could be someone else that likes me.

papermeg
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 9:48 am #50505

I’d say go for it and ask her out, eye contact and smiles are usually a green light.
    What’s the worst that could happen?

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm #50771

But If she likes me, would she have still rejected an opportunity to hang out even if she does not like soccer? I’ve never been rejected by someone who likes me even if they though it was the most boring thing ever.

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm #50776

But if she likes me why would she reject a chance to hang outside of work? I’ve never been rejected by someone who likes me, Sooo… I’m confused.

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm #50770

But If she likes me, would she have still rejected an opportunity to hang out even if she does not like soccer? I’ve never been rejected by someone who likes me even if they though it was the most boring thing ever.

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:19 pm #50772