Does she like me, or is she just really friendly?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CONMAN
    Participant
    November 13, 2014 at 12:19 am #67537

I’ve recently been taking to this girl I met at my church, and we got together to “hang out”. I picked her up at her house and we went out to eat dinner and have some ice cream. We never mentioned anything about it being a “date” though. We had a really great time, we clicked really well, and we never ran out of things to say. She laughed at almost everything I said, and kept mentioning that I was so funny. We teased each other a lot, playfully poking fun at each other, and she hit me a few times (jokingly of course), and bumped into me while we walked around. She said she would love to do something again, and so we are currently trying to work that out. Maybe it’s obvious to some of you, I just wanted to know what you guys think. Does she like me, or is she just a really friendly girl? She also is very inconsistent at texting. I’m not saying holding text conversations, but when I ask a question, sometimes she will respond in seconds, sometimes days. Thanks guys.

CONMAN
    Participant
    November 13, 2014 at 12:20 am #67538

Wrong forum, appologies.