Does she like me or just friends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Georgetheboi
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 9:19 am #92002

Ive known this girl for about a year now and only recently I’ve started to get to know her a lot better and like her a lot more. We’re both 16. We message each other almost every day now and when we do message its sometimes for hours. She also always tries to keep the convo going and says my name a lot when we’re messaging. Whenever we’re in class together, usually in a group, we always end up sitting next to each other and she’ll usually sit like really close to me so are shoulders are touching. Whenever we’re talking she’s always smiling and laughing and making a lot of eye contact. We’re also always annoying each other and teasing each other in a flirty way (I think). When we’re walking in a group she’ll also usually walk next to me. She’s never talked about any guys she likes (except from celebrities). Her friend has also told me that the girl is obsessed with me. But then one night she messaged me telling me I would be good with her best friend (but in a kind of teasing way).

Georgetheboi
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 9:21 am #92003

More Info: I thought this girl was pretty into me until this happened. What is going on?

Georgetheboi
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:09 am #92004

I’m a guy by the way. Forgot to mention that.

camador
    Participant
    January 25, 2016 at 9:09 am #92009

She could be testing you – which you should learn now is something girls do (always). Its not a bad thing either. Ask her out not as friends – see what her response is.

Randomgirl
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 3:14 am #92112

I am sure she likes you, 16 year olds are not really the masters at courting either and most of it turns out pretty blunt. Maybe you should ask her out, or to hangout more in person, just for walks or hanging out in popular areas. Maybe she’ll make a move?

Anonymous
    January 26, 2016 at 10:04 am #92131

i think she is just trying to find out that you are suitable or not

Georgetheboi
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 5:01 pm #92206

Thanks guys! 😀

Anonymous
    January 26, 2016 at 5:51 pm #92152

When she told you you would be great with her friend she was testing you. Hopefully you were smart enough to disagree. If you don’t make a move soon you are going to end up one of her girl friends. Next time you are walking together, try to hold her hand. See what she does. If she ask what you are doing, tell it seemed a natural thing to do. You have to be more direct in your actions. Notice her appearance and compliment her on it. Hold the door for her and pull out her chair. Being a gentleman always helps! Ask her out, be a man. Volunteer to meet her parents. Look dad in the eyes when you shake his hand, compliment mom. Be on time, when on a date make a rule, no texting or phoning others. Put away the phone! Make the date about you and her. Simple things. If you are going to be late dropping her off, YOU call her parents and explain why. This builds unbelievable trust. Be a man. Do these things and you will go far.