Does she like me or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she like me or not?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JohnDoe98
    Participant
    August 29, 2015 at 4:58 pm #84924
    Does she like me or not?

So recently I’ve really liked this girl that I know. We used to talk and then for a while things went bad and now were trying to fix things, but this isn’t the first time we have tried. At time she says that she wants space and doesn’t want to talk, yet when I do talk to her she still talks and acts like everything’s okay. When I message her she responds back and has never blocked me. She says that she feels uncomfortable around me, but she doesn’t know why and she hasn’t said that anything is wrong with me. So i’m getting confused. Does she like me and is just not telling me? Is that why she wants us to not talk at times and wants space, because she’s afraid of getting into a relationship with someone would cares for her a lot? There’s a lot at stake for both of us if we got into a relationship. I’m sometimes uncomfortable around her because i’m afraid to get into a relationship, but I like her a lot. Somebody please help, she’s literally the most confusing female I have ever met.

IlyasHefe
    IlyasHefe
    Participant
    August 30, 2015 at 5:03 am #84932

When somebody says that is uncomfortable around you in that way, according to me that is like she’s saying to you “I like you”. Keep talking to her, start complimenting, see how she reacts and ask her out. If you don’t attempt getting into relationship with her you will never know. So I say do it and see how things work out. If things don’t work out that’s all, you haven’t lost anything, you just gained experience for the next time.

Payaslow
    Payaslow
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 8:15 am #85055

When somebody says that is uncomfortable around you in that way, according to me that is like she’s saying to you “I like you”. Keep talking to her, start complimenting, see how she reacts and ask her out. If you don’t attempt getting into relationship with her you will never know. So I say do it and see how things work out. If things don’t work out that’s all, you haven’t lost anything, you just gained experience for the next time.

I completely agree.. Just have a mind set of what ever happens, happens.

janedoe
    Participant
    September 3, 2015 at 6:57 pm #85110

Don’t waste your time, she is very confused. She doesn’t know what she wants

Blueocean
    Participant
    September 5, 2015 at 4:06 am #85139

“She says that she feels uncomfortable around me, but she doesn’t know why and she hasn’t said that anything is wrong with me.” is very important feeling for relationship to work. If you feel the same way or have similar thoughts, just move on. Only you liking her will not take this too far.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Blueocean. Reason: need follow ups on email

Kellyrose
    Participant
    September 6, 2015 at 1:36 pm #85192

Sorry but if I say to a guy I an uncomfortable it means simply I am uncomfortable. Just take it easy..she might feel pushed and that makes her uncomfortable. ..

Anonymous
    September 6, 2015 at 2:14 pm #85196

well, you can cleary say that a guy like you are not the way he/she looks at you and the way she treat you