Does she like me? What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wawa505
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 8:06 am #147848

I went to a birthday party two weeks ago where I met the girl I like. Two years ago we were best friends,chatting everyday,hanging out together.People used to tell me tat she was in love with me. Then for about two years we stopped being so much intimate,despite the fact that when we met we talked,and always hugged me.So, at the party she slept leaned on me, with her legs on mine, and the head on my shoulder.We cuddled a lot and I caressed her legs for almost an hour. We talked about ourselves. She said I let her down because I seemed to be disinterested in her and things like that. Then I went to bed and she followed me.She cuddled me,caressing my head and my shoulder (under the shirt),then in the morning (three years later lol) she came up to me to have breakfast.Then a friend asked her if she likes me in front of me and if she’d have sex with me.She felt really embarassed and avoided the answer.Now we talk everyday and she send me hearts emoji, but she’s a boyfriend.