does she likes me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

does she likes me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

January 28, 2015 at 7:28 am #72026
    does she likes me?

there is 1 girl she was with me in same class last year ..never had intraction last year

this year my friend told her that i like her..
    now we talk everyday on texts
    ….sometime she initiates conversation sometime i do…

she asks me about every small things….in office….she shares where she goes

i have gone out with her alone ..she said she had grt time…

if i put sad status she asks me about my mood…

so just want to know does she likes me …or i am in friendzone

Expat
    Participant
    January 29, 2015 at 2:08 am #72184

Why don’t you just tell her how you feel? The whole childish game of “does she like me?” Is stupid. You need to be more confident and courageous and just tell her how you feel. It’s not hard, and in my experience girls appreciate being chased. So even if she did t initially have feelings for you, the fact that you chased after produces those feelings.

independant
    independant
    Participant
    January 29, 2015 at 11:20 pm #72227

Why don’t you just tell her how you feel? The whole childish game of “does she like me?” Is stupid. You need to be more confident and courageous and just tell her how you feel. It’s not hard, and in my experience girls appreciate being chased. So even if she did t initially have feelings for you, the fact that you chased after produces those feelings.

Exactly. I’ve had trouble not expressing my feelings in the past, and it’s ruined many of my relationships, so I suggest telling her before it’s too late.

buttery1230
    Participant
    January 30, 2015 at 1:16 pm #72240

If she is talking to you she likes you. Impossible to tell in what way but it’s at least friendship which is vital for a healthy relationship

loveshack777
    Participant
    January 30, 2015 at 4:02 pm #72266

I am not sure if she does, I had a gf once that i thought she liked me but ended up just charging me for being with her. Here is her photo: http://i60.tinypic.com/23igcaa.png