Does she want me back?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does she want me back?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

thebigE
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 3:03 pm #119818
    Does she want me back?

Long story short.. This girl and I were really into each other and got really close for a few months but I started distancing myself from her because I was going through serious anxiety and depression that I didn’t open up to her about. She told me she started seeing someone else, and then I told her my situation and I was getting help for it and she cried told me she wished I had told her sooner and that she cared a lot for me and she was worried about me..

Fast forward to about a month later, the rebound guy she was seeing was long gone and she reached out to me over text and asked how I was doing, which I told her things were improving every day. She said she was glad and that I pop into her mind a lot. I proceeded to tell her that she too is on my mind a lot and she replied by saying “we should talk more.” I asked if she was interested in meeting up for coffee and catching up and she gladly accepted.

Met with her yesterday which was a hour and a half drive for me and a 40 min

thebigE
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 3:03 pm #119819

drive for her because it is Christmas break and we are home from college right now.. and we sat and talked over coffee for 3 hours which seemed to fly by, she even said so herself.. She made it clear to me that the brief time she spent with the guy she had been seeing was a “total **** show”. At the end I asked her if she wanted to go to a concert with me that is tomorrow and she said she was interested but had to make sure she didn’t have prior plans. I texted her later last night giving her more details on the concert and she said she had to work early the next day but would let me know if she could make it this morning because it would be an hour and a half drive for her. We said goodnight, and a half hour later she texted me saying she was listening to the band that I have tickets for and she wants to go and she didn’t care if she would be tired for work the next day..

Obviously I like this girl a lot.. Am I making it clear to her that I like her? Do I go in for a kiss after the

thebigE
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 4:10 pm #119821

show tomorrow assuming all goes well? I don’t want to rush things but at the same time I want to make sure my intentions are known. I’d like her to eventually be my girlfriend.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Ukulelele
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 6:31 pm #119895

I’d say that she probably does like you back, based on what you said. Especially if she sounded so interested in your music tastes, she went out of her way to listen to them and to accept the concert invitation regardless of how it might affect her after. 🙂 It seems like you’re doing a pretty good job of showing her that you like her, and she’s got to appreciate that you’re being so careful to take it slow. If all does go well, you could definitely go in for a kiss, assuming you’ve made some more subtle advances beforehand, maybe an arm around her or something. If I were in her situation, I’d probably be wanting you back, too! I hope all goes well, good luck, mate.

thebigE
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 8:05 pm #119896

Thank you very much for the feedback Ukulelele.

mblack06
    Participant
    December 13, 2016 at 4:36 pm #120020

It seems like she does like you.best advice is to always be completely your self and honest no matter what.