DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does this girl like me?

Author
    Comments

• eveninfinite
    Participant
    September 2, 2016 at 8:42 pm #110468
    Does this girl like me?

We’re both seniors in high school and have a class together. Over the last few days we have talked a bit in class, and she complimented my shirt twice and we like each other’s favorite band (she even said that we are “best friends” because of the band shirt I wore). I followed her on Instagram yesterday and she followed back and liked my selfie. She seems to be super friendly to other guys in class too, but when I look at her our eyes meet sometimes like she was looking at me too. And today her and I were talking and my friend was like “Ohhh, get it” (because he knows I like her) and she started giggling when he said that. I don’t even know if she likes me because we don’t talk every single day in class.. But if you guys think she does, how can I ask her out to a movie or something without sounding like a creep (if it even seems like she’s interested). Also, I don’t even know if I should DM her and talk to her, or just ask her if I can message her when we are in class.

somegirl
    somegirl
    Participant
    September 3, 2016 at 1:01 am #110476

She likes you. Probably she is little shy and now waiting for you to take one step forward to ask her out.
    It’s not a creepy at all, it is smething sweet. Go ahead and message her more often. Good luck

confusedtweenager
    Participant
    September 3, 2016 at 2:38 am #110480

She does like you, she’s just waiting for you to make the first move of asking her out. Don’t overthink and confuse yourself; just be brave and confident and use simple words to express your interest and ask her out. Treat her with respect and make sure you develop a friendship with her for romance to have foundation.

Good Luck 🙂

Louis Richards
    Participant
    September 5, 2016 at 10:33 am #110525

She likes you

r05h4n
    r05h4n
    Participant
    September 5, 2016 at 11:41 am #110527

Go for it…

tffine
    Participant
    September 5, 2016 at 4:39 pm #110530

she digs it

lillypad494
    Participant
    September 5, 2016 at 4:39 pm #110531

I think she has a crush on you!

Mr_royaldumps101
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 1:00 am #110538

She did like you, just make her happy more than

anonna
    Participant
    September 8, 2016 at 1:15 pm #110833

GO FOR IT! Maybe dont go movies on a first date, if you maybe just go out for lunch its a little more personal and she’ll feel like you want to get to know her a lot more rather than just want to go see a movie. Ask her out soon becasue otherwise you will enter the friendzone, and bud no ones getting out of there.