DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does this girl like me?

Author
    Comments

• jrw3xd
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 2:10 am #112252
    Does this girl like me?

I’ve been burnt a lot in the past and while this may seem obvious I don’t want to be wrong as I do value her as a friend.

We’re both in college and we’re in this really big organization together. She’s a freshman this year, but I’m a sophomore We’ve attended a lot of the parties for this org together but everytime it seems like we just end up talking to each other the whole night. I’ve been noticing that she’ll wait outside after the meeting is over and “be on her phone” until right when I come out. It’s not like I’m her only friend in the org, either – some of her best friends are in the club. She always laughs at my corny-ass jokes and always gives me this really big smile. She likes talking to me about her family. My friends have noticed these things too

That said, whenever I’ve texted her it always like she’s being a little bit short with me. She’s texted me first a few times but it doesn’t really feel the same as in person. Is she just a bad texter or is this a mixed signal?

Novacane
    Novacane
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 2:55 am #112253

Next time try to take it somewhere at the party. Talking to a girl the whole night at a college party seems like friend zone to me. These texts look like they are confirming it.

jrw3xd
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 12:32 pm #112317

You might be right – with this girl I’m not sure. I’ll have to definitely look into it.

1stworldreview007
    Participant
    September 24, 2016 at 4:35 am #112399

it depends

jasonstouts
    jasonstouts
    Participant
    September 24, 2016 at 6:00 am #112406

I’m sure it would be much much easier if you just asked her.

pwazzle
    Participant
    September 25, 2016 at 3:54 am #112426

Ask her out.