Does this girl like me or are we just friends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• KSIsuxs
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 10:16 pm #116679

Basically this girl on okcupid asks me if I want to text. She is apparently the type of girl who wants to take things slow and not jump into a relationship. Apparently she wants to wait for a couple of months before meeting someone. We text everyday and whenever she texts me she would write a lot. Like a couple of times I got 8 messages all at once. There are few things she said that makes me think she likes me at least. One time she said “We should be good friends. I like you :)” Another time she said “I feel like I’ve known you in my past life hahahahahaha jkjk.” And even “One day I might just sneak a green tea mochi in your mouth when you actually want vanilla lmao” I told her about what I usually want for Christmas and her response was “Ahhh, well now I know :)”
    Just today she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and her friends this Friday. So we are meeting in person and it hasn’t been two months yet. Also the place we are all going to is the same place I suggested a couple

eleanorjane
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 10:38 am #116713

It’s hard to tell from your online interactions, but I’m sure you’ll figure it out once you meet in person!

Anonymous
    November 10, 2016 at 6:37 am #116956

I think this girl likes you but she just wants to take things so slow, better to know her more and also know some of her interest . Also how about ask her out with out her friends just the two of you .

will donati
    will donati
    Participant
    November 10, 2016 at 6:59 am #116959

I am pretty sure she is just your friend. Dont be fooled my dear friend. Your toime is precious. Consider her as your good friend and move ahead in life. Else wait for time to prove what she thinks about you

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    November 14, 2016 at 9:06 am #117104

Does she have “Looking for new friends” ticked? If she bringing other people, she’s probably scared to be alone with someone she met on the internet, but the fact that she’s breaking her own two month rule tells me she likes you, maybe just as a friend, but probably something more. Based on what she’s said in her messages she may have already “friend-zoned” you but if your intentions of a relationship were clear, then she knows what you want, and it’d be weird of her to ignore it. In either case it’s possible to get out of the “friend zone,” and it sounds like there’s mutual attraction at least a little bit.