DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does This Guy Have A Crush On Me?

Author
    Comments

• lilyvalley
    Participant
    August 2, 2016 at 11:45 pm #107294
    Does This Guy Have A Crush On Me?

His grandma and I live in the same apt complex and her grandson comes there often, the thing is he’s made excuses to text me like did my grandma make it up ok? When he could just call his grandma. He’s asked randomly to send me exam prep material online he’s studying for too. In the beginning I asked to go out and it didn’t work out but we became friends again then he asked me to go eat, I’ve seen him glance in my apt direction when he goes to his grandmas. When I called him out from all the signs knowing he had a gf and I said a guy who has a gf can’t be interested in me and he said he said he wasn’t and that he had a gf he was happy with. One day he was giving me gym advice and said “don’t you have a bf to teach you all this?” and i catch him glancing over and looking a lot? What’s his deal? His parents also look and smile and fidget when they see me.People say friendly but why would he stare and look secretly??

lilyvalley
    Participant
    August 2, 2016 at 11:46 pm #107295

Also, i don’t think the gf relationship is serious cause no photos together on fb or ig and his relationship status is hidden and they’ve been together for 4 years already. He also doesn’t go to his grandmas when my car isn’t parked and i’m out of town(my roommate tells me)
    grandma isn’t sick or anything. He comes 3x a week to the apts. Can it still happen between us? when we got into the fight I said don’t message me again and i told him he’s the one chasing me. After the fight a year has passed and he saw me outside and looked and smiled at me. We’re both 26 btw. When he waits for his grandma to open the door( in front of my kitchen window) he fidgets with his phone and tries hard to not look at me but comes out facing me and looking to see if I’m there. His grandma was also worried when I was gone for a month and went out of her way to find out where I was by sending our neighbor to ask my roommate where i was. Why would his grandma be so concerned?

Staythecourse
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 3:35 am #107305

Ok, I’m sensing that he has an awkward personality. He seems like the kind of person who is over aware of his actions. But I would definitely put him in the friend slash major creeper with a gf zone. Also, I would observe how he acts around girls in general. Plus, it could be a genetic thing since you said his parents are the same way.

EAGirl
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 4:08 pm #107421

I agree with staythecourse on this one!

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 5:00 am #107457

Ok, I’m sensing that he has an awkward personality. He seems like the kind of person who is over aware of his actions. But I would definitely put him in the friend slash major creeper with a gf zone. Also, I would observe how he acts around girls in general. Plus, it could be a genetic thing since you said his parents are the same way.

Agreed with staythecourse. It’s weird though. Observe more of his behavior and patterns when he deals with others especially females.

jrjong
    Participant
    August 4, 2016 at 6:08 am #107461

maybe he just want to have a quality time with you as his relationship is not that good enough. Observe that guy, weather he treats other girls the same, get out of the box!!