Does this guy like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Does this guy like me?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 11:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lostinspace1973
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 9:08 am #144440
    Does this guy like me?

Known this guy for 3yrs, hardly ever speak. Over the past couple of mths he’s been liking & commenting on my FB posts, it wasn’t something I took much notice of until recently. In June I made a comment on his Insta story. He replied instantly, we chatted in the evening & he asked me what dating apps I was on – it was a light hearted conversation. We got chatting about F1/sports (see him every couple of weeks at circuits) & we swap pleasantries but it’s difficult to hold a conversation as he’s always busy. I saw him yesterday and he seems really nervous around me. I walked past him a couple of times & saw him glancing at me. We did speak and ask each other how we were etc., but he does seem shy and nervous in person. Friends read the conversations & they tell me he is definitely flirting with me and I should ask him out. His replies are long & detailed so he will reply to every bit of my message. I am so out of the dating game that I am scared to grow those balls and to ask him out.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 1:48 pm #144497

i think there is definitely enough signs of interest to open the door, encourage him to step thru, or for you to plan tthe seed that you’d be open and woudl like to see him/spend time with him one on one at an activity sometime….

melania
    melania
    Participant
    August 11, 2017 at 8:54 am #144993

Sorry, but no(

chester1001
    Participant
    August 11, 2017 at 1:52 pm #145046

ask him for a drink he’ll either take it as you want to go as friends, or he’ll take it as a date win win xx

aystar
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 7:00 am #145263

I don’t think so

Louis Richards
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 2:14 pm #145409

I think he is into you