Does this guy like ME or the ATTENTION?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sunny
    Participant
    April 5, 2014 at 3:22 pm #50488

I got a job offer in a different state and I’m moving there next month. There, I met a and he gave me his number. I got really interested in him. So last Sunday, I messaged him first, and became Facebook friends. I was bold which was unlike me, and I don’t know what came over me. I told him I was interested in him. I don’t know if he was curious too, but we ended up texting for about 7 hours.

For the next few days, I was again intiating the conversation. He would respond within 20 minutes or so and we would text again. We talked on the phone and he said things like how I intimidated him because we are so different, but it is a good thing. He sent me a picture of him too. But again…I was always the first to. So I decided not to text him and see if he would yesterday. I didn’t hear from him. But he “liked” my profile picture on that I changed to. Today, I don’t hear from him, but I see he’s on facebook, leaving comments or posting up posts. So it’s not like he’s busy.

Happy Joe
    Participant
    April 6, 2014 at 1:11 pm #50499

Just act like nothing happened and you are not worried. Give it a couple of days, if he is interested he will get in touch with you. Maybe he is trying to pull the not interested card to see if you are easy or not?

Zeus
    Zeus
    Participant
    April 9, 2014 at 11:49 pm #50837

Nobody could really say for sure if he likes you, or likes the attention.
    Block him on your Facebook, and see what happens.

If he doesn’t call you, no loss. Why? Because you’re new in that state/city and you really haven’t had a chance to meet any other guys yet , in the area. You don’t need a pup shadowing you and wondering where you are and who you are seeing.

Next time, before inviting someone to your Facebook, spend some time with them.
    Also, little boys react to a feeling of “Like”.
    Men react to a feeling of sexual interest and then later, maybe a feeling of “Like”.
    The exception: He is really eager to get Friendzoned.