Does this woman like me more than a friend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pumpkin
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 2:53 am #67707

One of my coworkers is married and she seems to act differently towards me that others. She knows i am a lesbian. I tried to back off a bit but then she would talk to me all the more when i passed her desk or when she walked passed me she pushed my chair to get my attention. I was talking to another woman and she actually cuts right in, ignoring this other woman to the point the other woman had to leave. I was walking passed her looking at someone else and she playfully punched me on the arm. She is happy in my personal space an when we talk she touches my arm and hand. I know her marriage hasn’t been great and wonder if she likes attention from me? She likes to get in stuff about me being gay quite a bit, she also knows what my ex was like and will make comments that she is part that race too. JI should also add she is management which i feel makes her behaviour all the more interesting.

jsc
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 7:44 am #67851

I would say she is interested/ curious. If there is something missing in her marriage, it could most likely be attention and she gets that from you. Had she not liked the attention she wouldn’t act that way. Hope that helps.

pumpkin
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 1:02 pm #67898

Thanks for the advice jsc, very helpful 🙂

jsc
    Participant
    November 22, 2014 at 9:34 am #67957

You’re welcome. And if all else fails, it never hurts to ask. Good luck!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  jsc.