Dominating ex, destroying her life and my chance.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AmericanDude
    AmericanDude
    Participant
    July 22, 2013 at 10:59 pm #35759

Hello everyone.

I’ve been chatting with a F17 while im M23, for about 4 months. I met her on a website, and since then we’ve moved onto skype and texting via. phone.

The issue is; she recently told me that she has an abusive ex boyfriend who during their time together allegedly forced her to have sex and beat her. They have broken up, but this guy is still “Dominating” her, by threatning her with more violence to her and her family if she doesnt do as he says.

She is really beautiful and our chemistry is great. She even admitted this. She lives about 40 minutes away from me (by car). I’ve told her, that i want to meet her, but finding a date has been unsuccessful, due to the threats from her ex. After a long time of hard convincing, i finally managed to convince her that I would do what was in my power to get her freedom back from this abusive guy – and she accepts. Date is still pending. I tried talking her into using webcam until she was ready. She refused this, without any reason other than(even denying it had anything to do with her ex). All she said was; “I don’t want to”.

I must admit, that rejection got me really frustrated with her – i made it clear that I was dissapointed and told her, which didnt affect her. In pure frustration I then told her; “I have some stuff to do. Bye.”

Ive worked hard to convince her, that she can trust me, yet I can’t really get her to let me in, in her life. Her ex is really making it difficult, for her to do anything with me.

My question is: How can I otherwise convince this girl that I am the real deal?

TLDR; Female girl, was in abusive relationship. The ex is still dominating her life with threats. Convinced her i’d protect her, and she accepts. She still denies my every suggestion of ‘moving forward’ with me.