Dont know how to feel

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dont know how to feel

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

amatha37
    Participant
    April 12, 2013 at 7:01 pm #28517
    Dont know how to feel

i have been with my guy for 4 yrs. since the beggining of the relationship i have been hearing him cry and complain about the ex befor me! He says he isnt crying over her just what she did to him, but its still annoying! She has been calling and or texting him about 4-5 times a yr since we got together. He hides it from me when she calls or texts but eventually tells me a week or two later in most cases. He ignores the calls he says. She has something of his that he wants back and i told him to just end it! call her back and get what you want back! Then tell her to leave you alone… sounds good i think! But now im wondering if this is gonna back fire in my face! He told me that if she said she wanted him back that he would play along and make her think there might be a chance… and then tell her to f#*k off! Should i be worried? I am really scared!

SimplyLiving
    Participant
    April 15, 2013 at 11:34 am #28737

He definitely needs to end that relationship. Doesn’t sound like they’re “just friends.” Why is he such a wussy about something his ex did 4 years ago? Has he not had any closure? And why can’t he talk to you about it instead of going back to the problem in the first place?

If he has friends and family he can choose from, tell him to go there and vent, not his ex gf. Its not healthy and he shouldn’t keep going full circle. Do you see yourself being with someone who can’t get over past problems? If he can’t make ends meet then how does he survive professionally? He sounds unstable.