Dont know if im friendzoned or I do have a chance

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

drive88mph
    drive88mph
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 2:03 pm #71258

So I met this girl via Facebook, whom I felt a lot of chemistry and well we started chatting everyday and decided to asked her out. After three dates I told her that if I kept asking her out was because I was interested in the possibility of having a relationship with her, nothing for sure but just to let her know my intentions and since shes going on a AU PAIR (going to be working as a nanny to the US, we are from Mexico) I asked her if she was willing to have a long distance relationship, which she said NO, because she didnt want to have a relationship before going to this trip that will last for a year. And that decision took place way before meeting me.
    I accepted the acts, but kept asking her out anyway,kept chatting,and since then (its been a month and a little bit more) she always, always accepts my invitations, since going to the movies, to a bar, to hanging out with my friends, to hang out with her friends and never ever turned me down.
    So I dont know what position i am

drive88mph
    drive88mph
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 2:09 pm #71260

One thing to note , was that the time she invited me with her friends, she told me that she seldom invited her boyfriends to her friends parties, and that for some reason her friends liked me very much, something that didnt happen with her exs and she seem very happy.
    Now i been trying to make some kind of move, maybe trying to kiss her, or talking about it again, shes been at my apartment many times and we watch movies together very very close to each other, when we go to bars , shes also by my side, there were times that we almost kissed by accident, and she does let me put my arm around her when sitting together and there was this time, she was playing with my hair (i know playing with your hair may be some kind sign), she has even changed personal plans with friends to come with me on events that she may not like (like going to salsa lessons which she hates).

So any advice?

dblcsam
    Participant
    January 19, 2015 at 2:09 pm #71261

Perhaps you should try to initiate a conversation about it. Just to see where she is at. Otherwise, I would accept that what she said about not wanting a long-distance relationship and just enjoy the time that you have with her now.