Don't know if she likes me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

matt1221
    Participant
    January 14, 2015 at 9:22 pm #70663

I have a crush on this girl and i think she might like me back. However, I have a tough time just going for it with her. She laughs at my jokes and I catch her looking over at me a lot. I get mixed signals from her though. She’ll talk about how hot a certain guy she met is and asks her friends if she should text him. But it seems like any time she brings this guy up, I’m like a foot away. She can ask her friends at any time during the night why would she only bring it up when I’m around? I feel like she’s doing it so I will make a move on her, and to make her seem more attractive (I know guys do this), but I’m not sure and it is throwing me off. Also some girls I know showed up to a recent party she was at. I started chatting with a few of them and she basically walked right through our conversation. I don’t think she knows how I feel about her I try to play it cool and have not let her know I like her. I’m not sure what my next move should be either.

Anonymous
    January 15, 2015 at 9:49 am #70683

U should just ask her , theres not really a way arround.

tnecniv99
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 10:02 am #70690

yeah try to kiss her and you will see! You don’t know if you don’t try.

Roxy
    Roxy
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 10:39 am #70697

Probably best you tell her you like her and want to take her on a date. That way there’s no messing around or mixed signals being giving from your side. I find giving mixed signals is never a good idea and can have the opposite effect. She could be trying to make you jealous and make you want to make a move quicker. Then again it could be to make sure you see her as more of a friend but I think more than likely she’s trying to make you jealous.

maxmiaggi
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 11:23 am #70700

I think she wants you to ask her out. Once you ask her out, things will become clear and fall into place.

Drew1405
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 5:30 pm #70756

Bite the bullet. Summon up all the courage you can muster and just ask her. I know it’s not easy to do (speaking from experience) but sometimes something worth having doesn’t come easy… but it’ll be worth it. If she likes you, great! If she doesn’t, you’ll know where you stand and won’t be kicking yourself for what you DIDN’T do rather than what you DID.

Anonymous
    January 15, 2015 at 5:39 pm #70788

it’s ok

Anonymous
    January 16, 2015 at 9:39 am #71013
    Reply To: Don't know if she likes me

good lcuk

Leda
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 12:05 pm #71314

this is a good post. the best advice i got on this site was to visit whereloveisfound dot com i found a good woman there and i didnt need any advice after that, its a free site.

asdf
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 1:35 pm #71358
    Reply To: Don't know if she likes me

As most of the others here have said, just ask her. If she isn’t into you it’s no big deal and you don’t have to worry about it anymore. And if she does good for you lol