Don't know what this feeling is?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:37 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MsLithium
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 2:49 am #97737

Hey, so i’ve recently met this guy and i’m not sure exactly what i’m feeling. He’s super nice, and though we have only met a few times we instantly hit it off. He’s funny, smart, into the same things i am, and i’m fairy sure he’s into me. Everything might seem fine and dandy, but i can’t place my finger on this situation. I didn’t feel any attraction when i first met him, and i’m not sure how i feel now. I get this feeling, it’s unlike the feeling of regular anxiousness from seeing someone you like, and unlike the feelings i have felt from crushing on someone. It’s this feeling like butterflies, but with an intense sense of peace coming with it. It’s like a state of nirvana, and it’s not just if i’m around him. If i even think about him, i feel it. I’m not sure what this is but i’d really like an opinion to let me know what this is.

Louie97
    Participant
    April 14, 2016 at 1:04 pm #97809

Awwwww. I can totally relate to the strange feeling of serious cases of the butterflies but serenity at the same time. I am no professional but I see that as a clear indication of the special place this guy has in your heart, to the point where he takes you through a roller coaster of feelings you never experienced for someone before or never knew you could feel for that matter. It is evident that you reallllllllllyyyyyy fell for him. So to answer your question in one word, I firmly believe that feeling you are feeling is- LOVE <3 <3 <3 I wish you two the best.