Don’t know what to do.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Don’t know what to do.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 1:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

confused1313
    Participant
    May 16, 2018 at 10:05 pm #174389
    Don’t know what to do.

This girl out of the blue messaged me a few weeks ago wanting to get together so we did. Had a great time and continued to text and talk for about a week. This past weekend I sent her a couple of texts but no reply. I told myself I’m not going to contact anymore and have stuck to my guns. Am I doing the right thing?

GenericUsername123
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 5:02 pm #174495

If she hasnt replied for the past 2 days than it either means that something happened to her phone or shes playing hard to get. Theres no way that if you guys were having a good time and constintly texting that shed just lose interest so i think that you should wait about a week for her to reply and if she dousent then something probably happened or she lost your number somehow

miamia123
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 7:57 pm #174498

Maybe she was looking for a one night stand? Either way do not text her, let her come to you.

confused1313
    Participant
    May 17, 2018 at 9:46 pm #174501

Your second reply?🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rock on!!

advi
    Participant
    May 18, 2018 at 8:37 am #174518

Maybe she was looking for a one night stand? Either way do not text her, let her come to you.

I think so too

confused1313
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 8:14 am #174663

Update: glad I didn’t call her back. She updated her status on social media as being in a relationship. Probably an old boyfriend. Won’t get burned again.

divya
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm #174896

Have some patience and Try out one more time with text And THen decide

Bluerose44
    Participant
    May 22, 2018 at 6:03 pm #174962

Sorry to say but i think it was just a one time thing. Better luck next time 🙂

darenmartin
    darenmartin
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 8:34 am #174981

It’s too early to take any decision about what to do because she hasn’t responded to your text. Have patience and wait for few more days. I think this is the best thing you can do now.

EthanW
    Participant
    May 23, 2018 at 10:47 pm #175108
    Reply To: Don’t know what to do.

Depends

SHaven123
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 11:47 am #175170

Just keep waiting bromeo, girls don’t like it when guys appear clingy so don’t message here a bunch of times.

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    May 24, 2018 at 3:25 pm #175200

well your already boned, but usually for this:
    Just send something simple like hey I haven’t heard back from you are you alright?
    a few more days later send something more serious like,
    Hey I wanted to know if you wanted to meet up again, for dinner or movie or something (that if you want this serious.)
    If you want a relationship make it sound like a date not a one night stand thing.
    wait a few more days and then text look if your not going to answer that is fine, I was hoping for something more but whatever have a good life.
    that usually get there attention…
    this will also answer your question, she is getting your messages,
    two scenarios will play from this, either she will contact you a few days later saying “sorry I lost my phone and I have not been getting the messages”
    she will still contact you but rarely, here you need to setup another meeting quickly, or she will lose interest again.
    or
    she will not contact you (in which case there nothing you can do and move on)