Don't know what to do with this girl.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chiefsosa
    Participant
    July 31, 2016 at 11:05 pm #106992

Met this girl on tinder and she goes to the same university as me. Started talking for sometime now and when we talk, we usually talk for a good couple hours. She seems pretty interested in talking to me uses a good amount of emotions and good amount of emojis.The thing is I would always be the one starting the conversations as she would never be the one to text first. I could go a couple days without talking to her and he would not text first. I just do not know if she likes me or not. What should I do?

AleksiR
    AleksiR
    Participant
    August 3, 2016 at 7:55 am #107312

Just bringing my own experience here! It’s nothing probably. I have a similar situation but imo unless you’re getting signs irl nothing is most likely happening (not yet at least). I would advice to talk face to face with her more and see where it goes from there

dogparkjunkie1
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 8:35 am #107596

She’s waiting for you to ask her out. I’ve been down this road before. DO NOT ask if she wants to “go out sometime”, name a time/place/event/activity! If she’s busy and doesn’t give an alternative date/time then she’s not interested.

husky2798
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 4:35 pm #107685

Some girls dont like texting first because they think theyre coming on too strong. You could just be straight up and either ask her out or ask if shes interested instead of playing a guessing game. The way someone texts you is never really a good indicator of their feelings since everyone texts differently. She also might not be texting you first because she is busy doing whatever.

Louie97
    Participant
    August 5, 2016 at 6:06 pm #107707

Give it some time.She’s probably kinda shy and scared to initiate conversation first and sees dating in the traditional sense where the guy takes the lead.