Dont know what to say.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dont know what to say.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2018 at 7:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

elc
    Participant
    January 17, 2018 at 11:33 am #162636
    Dont know what to say.

Keep in mind im only 15 and this seems really juvenile but i have no people skills.

This girl i know told me she liked me and it caught me off gaurd because i liked her too. Though shes incredibly laidback about it whereas I’ve been stressing out about what to say to her.
    She asked me to go out and get food with her sometime and then said she would pay, how do i tell her that i’ll pay, or more so how do i word it?

ShadowGod450
    Participant
    January 18, 2018 at 11:26 am #162723

If she offered to pay, let her pay. If her paying for you makes you that uncomfortable pay for yourself. It doesn’t require a whole lot of thinking. If she offers to pay for you both just say something on the lines you’ll pay for yourself. If you’re feeling really bold say I’ll pay for us both and pay, don’t go back and forth with it just whip out the currency and pay.

Lonelyheart
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 12:13 am #164571

Just let her pay, and you invite her out next time and you pay.