Dont know what to think

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dont know what to think

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Just Me
    Participant
    January 24, 2015 at 7:48 am #71777
    Dont know what to think

Been dating this man for a couple of months we r a mixed race and we fell in love very fast.i am sort of getting mixed signals from him .i feel that he is a little secretive but just cant figure it out, We see eachother once a week due to he says he works 2 jobs but i have tried to talk with him and tell him how i feel he gets upset with me and we end up argueing , somethings just does not add up or make sense to me ,please help ,i really need advice

LuxeGirl
    Participant
    January 25, 2015 at 8:19 pm #71818

Usually if something doesn’t feel right, then it’s not right. It sounds like you might not know as much about him as you think you do. If he won’t sit down and talk to you calmly when you tell him how you feel, how do you think you might be able to build a life with him? When really hard things come up in life and marriage, how can you talk to someone that gets upset when you converse?

Tapatio64
    Participant
    January 26, 2015 at 7:13 pm #71896

Communication is one of the most important things in a relationship along with trust. As it seems you have neither and that is sad. I been in a marriage for 23 yrs before my late wife passed away from cancer, I have been in a new relationship for the last 2 1/2 yrs can I can tell you that communication and trust are the most important things. I continue this practice in my new relationship I give her no reason not to trust me and I give her more information that she would care for. Your boy’s actions do not give him an excuse or the right to communicate with you. I strongly recommend that you sit with him and exposed your true feelings on this matter. If he continues not to engage with you then you will have to look closely into your relationship and do what is best for you. I will you much LUCK!!!