Don't text her back unless she texts me again – sound right?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Radegast
    Participant
    October 18, 2015 at 2:11 pm #87024

I had been trying to date an ex-work colleague,as she gave indications while we were colleagues she would be open to get together.After she left the Co.we traded texts over couple months, once she said “I miss our discussions, let’s see each other soon”.I tried to get her to commit to meeting up but she twicemade excuses whe she didn’t get back to me.Saw her at a funeral in Aug, we talked almost exclusively to each other, one colleague said she wouldn’t spend that much time with me if she wasn’t interested, so I took a long shot and called but she never got back to me.I wrote her off.Just last week she texted me to check if we were going to be at the same business event that week. I said yes.At the last minute I couldn’t make it. The next day I texted her when I was in her area to explain my absence.She texted me would have loved to meet for dinner but had plans.Today she texts me “Good Morning!” and sends me a link on an article she thought I’d like.Dont text until texted again?