Don't understand her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Don't understand her

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CitricThunder
    Participant
    August 14, 2015 at 10:45 pm #84130
    Don't understand her

So I met her a few months ago and I’ve been flirting and she’s been flirting back (or so I think). She’s 18, from Russia, and is completely obsessed with Tom Hiddleston, like a 6th grader with posters of him all over her walls. I don’t understand her feelings at all. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t know how to express or see emotion through words, since she isn’t fluent in English.

So, were friends on VK and we talk for a month, I flirt, you know, compliment her, make her feel comfortable. We send pictures back and forth. She sends these semi-often: vk.com/images/stickers/50/128.png

CitricThunder
    Participant
    August 17, 2015 at 8:32 am #84131

I see that her relationship status is “In love”, I assume it’s with Mr. Hiddleston. A few days after I see that, I change my status to “In love” and she notices. She asks “who is the girl? :)” and I respond “Take a wild guess ;)”. To which she just responds with: vk.com/images/stickers/2079/128.png
    So I assume she knows that it’s her and we were talking about traveling to Europe, so I move the conversation forward to the trip.

Then, something kind of weird happened. I noticed she saved a picture of a girl in a three-way (uncensored). So I bring it up and she proceeds to tell me about her not being able to choose between Tom Hiddleston and some other actor she didn’t tell me the name of if she met them at the same time. She says “this picture makes fun of that situation” and later, “I would not mind to have sex with both men”.

CitricThunder
    Participant
    August 17, 2015 at 8:32 am #84133

I’m really tempted at this point to just say “Well, I want a wife”, to subtly hint at me wanting to be with her and even marry her. Because that’s the truth. I love everything about her. I truly want to be with her for the rest of my life.

I just don’t know if she has the same feelings towards me, or even knows what kind of feelings I have for her. I feel like a middle-schooler with a crush on a girl and i’m trying to piece everything together to figure out if she likes me back.

I even know what kind of response I want, I just want to talk to somebody.

Avey Wilde
    Participant
    August 17, 2015 at 11:12 am #84209

If you seriously car for this girl and if she seriously cares for you, you should be able to inform her directly of your feelings for her. If she is as serious about you as you are about her, she would accept you and be willing to begin a formal relationship. As for her love of Tom Hiddleston, if you are bothered by it, tell her and if she cares for you enough, she may be willing to conclude it. If she is unable to exit her sixth grade infatuation for your relationship, she may not be emotionally mature enough to be involved in a serious relationship, which would be harmful to both of you.
    No relationship is simple and although the linguistic barrier may be an issue, if both of you truly care for each other, you should be able to transcend this boundary together along with hence create a beautiful, wonderful experience for both of you.
    I hope that this advice has been helpful.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Avey Wilde.

alex88
    Participant
    August 17, 2015 at 12:52 pm #84218

Indeed what Avey said mate,be awere of different culture as well,if you know what I mean