Don't want kids, ever.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Don't want kids, ever.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

afraidToTell
    Participant
    January 8, 2016 at 11:52 pm #91384
    Don't want kids, ever.

My girlfriend, 18, and I, (19), are both in college and are intimate, but we have not had intercourse yet. We have not been together very long (less than three months), and this might seem odd to be worrying about this so early on, but I know that I do not ever want to have a child, I have hinted at it, but I am still unsure if she feels the same way. In no way do I want to risk getting her pregnant in the event we do have sex, and am strongly considering having a vasectomy before we have sex. Obviously, not having children would be a deal breaker to some people. And although this is my body, I want to talk to her about both of these issues before even contacting a doctor. What do you all think about this situation?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  afraidToTell.

Brook
    Participant
    January 9, 2016 at 9:54 am #91390

Well thats the right thing to do. Having kids is a deal breaker. Make sure she understands clearly that there will be no negotiation in the matter or hope that you will change your mind. So she gets in completely aware of her decisions.

sab120180mi
    Participant
    January 10, 2016 at 11:06 pm #91404

I think you are so young you should leave your options open on the vasectomy. So many things change in life, and as you get older your opinion on that topic could change.

Skillz911
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm #91449

Just tell her what you think imo

xxlucasdxx
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 6:26 pm #91458

you are young, we are the same age, stop and think about what you wanted last year. Do you still want all the same things? Keep your mind open, children are a blessing. you may not see it now, but eventually you may when you find that woman you fall head over heels in love.

January 13, 2016 at 12:15 pm #91525

I suggest you wear a condom and do whatever you want. Its quite clear that you do not want kids, so you’ve effectively answered you question yourself.