Dose she really like me or not?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dazedandconfused
    Participant
    December 14, 2015 at 3:59 pm #90035

Ive know this girl for about a year we worked together and i trained her in my job before i left. We never really talked much untill about a month ago when she starts messaging me on facebook asking how my day was and such. Then she heard about my grandpa dying and was like dont push me away i wanna be there for you. So we talked more and more and she goes i got a question to ask you but im afaird I said its between you and me and she goes do you like me? I said yea i kinda do she goes good I like you. And then for about the past 2 weeks we talk non stop and she says things like im handsome alot and I miss you and I just want to cuddle with you and watch a movie. And in return im telling her shes beautiful and shes the only girl in the world and im gonna treat you like it. things are going great then I ask her to be my gf and she goes id love to but lets take it slow and get to know each other a bit more first. Dose she like me after a month of non stop talking she wants to take it slw

dazedandconfused
    Participant
    December 14, 2015 at 4:04 pm #90036

Then 2 days after i ask her to be my gf she goes blank on me and dosent text me all day untill she dose and says i have a question i go ok shoot she says how do you feel about james this is our friend from work who were both good freinds with. James likes her but she dosent like him back and said she will never like him like that but thinks its wrong to take our realtionship further cause it could ruin her’s and mines friendship with him and she dosent want that. I told her if hes a true friend he will be on regardless she says she dose like me and says we can have feelings for each other we just probally cant do anything about it. So i said you know how i feel take time to think and get back to me. Dose she really like me? and is that fucked up or noraml for her to say? Help please im so confused my heart says she worth the wait my brain says im awesome and any lady would be lucky to have me and there other fish in the sea?? any advice would be great

Louie97
    Participant
    December 16, 2015 at 10:52 am #90141

I think that she likes you as she appeared to be genuinely concerned about your emotional well-being at the death of your relative. However, at the same time it’s understandable any she would want to take things slow. It shows that she is really serious about you and wishes for things between you two to progress slowly. Plus he not liking this James guy speaks volumes about her fee!ings for you. Take it slow as John Legend would say lol. Hope both of you have a happy fairytale