Dr Jekyll and Miss Hyde

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Dr Jekyll and Miss Hyde

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sami
    Sami
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 7:04 am #74785
    Dr Jekyll and Miss Hyde

Hi everyone!
    I met this woman in a shop. She is 34, I’m 41.
    Actually I attended the sop before I met her, and one day her brother, who works there introduced us to each other.
    Since then, we’ve been talking a lot. She cumpliments me a lot, she keeps prolonged eye contact with me. We touch each other frequently and she does not avoid physical touch. She teases me a lot. The first days we texted she was very “hot” and she showed interest in me.
    One day she asked me out, after I came back from a meeting, at midnight. She didn’t answer. The day after she said she slept and didn’t see my message. The day after she invited me for coffee after dinner. Then she bought her brother and cousin. I asked why, she replied: I wasn’t feeling well so I asked them to come. We had a chance to talk only when they left us alone. But it was no more then 20 minutes.
    All of a sudden, her text and phone conversations went cold and distant.
    But everything stays the same when we see each other face to face.

Sami
    Sami
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 7:10 am #74786

She gives me hopes, she says we should hang out and so on. But the occasion arises, she steps back.
    Then her behaviour changes on the phone and texts.
    She is like Dr. Jekyll and “Miss” Hyde.
    Her behaviour changes so much that yesterday I sent her a message after a phone call saying that she is gentle and wonderful when we talk personally but I can’t recognize her when she texts or calls.
    She has some emotional troubles related to her baby and tha baby father.
    She knows her value: She is a 7.5 almost 8 in a 1 to 10 scale. But she is very rich.

Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.