Drama of the day: she stopped answering!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

iamvalentin
    Participant
    June 15, 2015 at 9:50 pm #81030

Hello ladies and guys,
    I’m new to the scene, I moved to a new city lately and started dating online, mostly to meet people that could be friends, create a group to hang out.
    so my profile is totally me, pretty witty and a bit nerdy, but it took me a while (not a native speaker) to get it to be how I wanted it be. Now, I’m talking with this girl which is cute, independent, laid back and we share a lot of activities in common. Sadly, I’m not very good at getting this “witty and nerdy” feel through online chat, because once again English is not me first language, and sometime my messages are just not as funny/interesting as intended.
    Here is where it goes bad: she stopped responding to my messages… As an idiot I tried the restart the convo every few days, trying to get here to do something else than chatting online (gaming, going to a meetup, …) but now I look needy.
    I don’t know how to make her interested in me again, writing something that would attract her attention.

Thanks

T1000
    Participant
    June 16, 2015 at 3:27 am #81032

If she won’t respond, move on.

sindu5673
    Participant
    June 16, 2015 at 12:20 pm #81092

The good thing with online dating is that people start talking easily, and the bad thing is that people stop talking easily too. She’s obviously not interested in talking to you for whatever reason. But the good news is that there are plenty of other girls to turn your attention to.

ayem8
    Participant
    June 20, 2015 at 3:02 pm #81382

tell her you want to meet in person