Drunk Girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Drunk Girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 11:56 am #79985
    Drunk Girl

Ok so basically I’m 23 and I’ve never really had any luck with women. I’ve been on two dates in high school and have messed up a couple of situations since then in which I could tell a girl was into me but I was still to nervous and self conscious to make a move. So pretty much I know I’m not ugly or a weirdo or anything I just get shy and nervous around girls. Anyway, this past weekend I was at a bumpin party at my friends apartment basically all my friends were there and there were also a lot of people I didn’t know. So basically what happened is I went outside to the roof deck to smoke a cig a couple of my buddies who were out there were talking to this cute girl I’ve never seen before. I approached and joined into there conversation circle. It was at this point that I realized the girl they were talking to was pretty drunk. But anyway she noticed I was wearing a phish t shirt and started saying how she loved phish and then just started asking me a bunch of random questions.

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 12:10 pm #79994

Next thing I know shes tracing the picture on my shirt with her finger as shes leaning into me and so I put my arm around her and we were standing like that for a bit while we were talking she kept randomly like rubbing my chest and stuff. Also she was making really extreme eye contact with me she was just kind of hanging on to me gazing into my eyes while I spoke something I’m not really used to but it felt nice cause she was really pretty. After a little while we went our separate ways at the party and were mingling with other people. After a little while I went out to the roof deck for another cigarette and this time there were only two other people out there so it was a little bit more of a private setting but anyway the girl I was talking to earlier comes out and sees me smoking so she comes over and in a really sexy, playful, flirty way she took my cigarette out of my hand and took a couple drags and then proceeded to lean onto my shoulder like before so again i put my arm around

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 12:19 pm #80001

her again and she once again takes my cigarette takes a drag and playfully blows it in my face but when she did this she came really close to my face like almost kissing distance. Even though I had a face full of tobacco smoke I really didn’t mind if anything it turned me on because I knew she was drunk and was just trying to be flirty and playful. She started rubbing my chest again and asked me to tell her about myself so I just started rambling the most random stuff about myself cause I was nervous and I’m not used to being hit on so aggresively the whole time she’s just gazing up at me looking adorable. Then suddenly in the middle of my rambling she just says “Kiss me” so I look down at her and shes just looking up at me smiling. I wasn’t as drunk as her and I’m a gentleman so I was not trying to bang her or anything so I just went in for a regular quick peck on the lips and next thing I know her tongues in my mouth and we’re making out. Then she stopped kissing me for a second

YoChill420
    YoChill420
    Participant
    June 2, 2015 at 12:28 pm #80007

lightly smacked me on the chest and said “like you mean it asshole” so I went back in and we were making out again but then her friend came out of no where and pulled her off of me and they were both gone after that didn’t get a chance to get her number. Basically I’m just wondering how much of that girl hitting on me was due to her being drunk. Is there a chance she would find me attractive when she’s sober? I know this is gonna sound bad but that was my first time kissing a girl and even though we were both drunk the setting on the roof deck was honestly really romantic (warm late spring night, view of the city, they had those swanky looking string lights up) and just the way she was looking at me with those big brown eyes I just can’t get it out of my head and I’m afraid I won’t ever meet her again. Any input is appreciated.