Emergency! What should I say after an awkward follow up meet up?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Anx1985
    Anx1985
    Participant
    November 15, 2016 at 10:54 pm #117429

We met through tinder. We’re friends on facebook, went out a couple of times already and we recently had sex. I find him attractive with a great personality. I kinda want this to continue beyond tinder hook up thing. Yesterday I asked whether if it’s okay if I went to his place and hang out. He said okay. When I got there we just saw a movie, we didn’t even had a decent conversation and he fell asleep toward the end of the film. I didn’t know what to do so I asked him if I can stay here tonight. He said, sure, I don’t care. It was weird but I stayed instead because it was really late (2.30 am). Next morning I just woke up and leave.
    This guy is cool about it but it was really awkward for me.
    Where do I go from here. I really want to keep in touch with him in the future. Should I text him to say how awkward it was for me and sorta apologize if I had imposed on him and that I came because I just wanted to hang out with him? HELP.

109ball02
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 12:16 am #117590

No, if it was awkward for you then why apologize. What do you want out of him that you want to keep in touch? Met on tinder, went out a few times and got in bed. Now he knows how hard he will have to try for sex. Do you see a ‘relationship’ with him// or a fwb. Honestly. And what do you think he see’s..

You really first have to evaluate what you want out of this guy. If its a fwb arrangement, then you dont have to think too hard here. If you want a relationship, sorry that boat sailed. Now you will never know if he is saying or doing (not doing) something just to bed you. Harsh but true

sag45
    Participant
    November 17, 2016 at 8:48 pm #117773

there is no need to apologize to him … if anything he should be apologizing to you for falling asleep and not even trying to have a good conversation with you … I’m not sure what part of his personality you find cool. I guess for now just go with the flow and see where it goes.